Frequently Asked Question
As a teacher, how do I set up my school-provided Zoom account?
Last Updated about a month ago
The IT department adapted the instructions below from the official instructions published by Zoom and Clever.
- Clever is a site that lets you easily log in to several school-provided web services, including Zoom. Log in to Clever at https://www.clever.com/signin
- Choose Nansha College Preparatory Academy as your school, and then log in with your NCPA e-mail address and NetID password.
- From your Clever dashboard, click on Zoom.
- If you already have a Zoom.us account registered to your school e-mail, Zoom will prompt you to covert your account. Zoom.us will send you an e-mail like the one below. You'll need to click Switch to the new account.
- After clicking on the Zoom icon in the Clever dashboard (and converting your account, if applicable), you'll redirect to the Zoom dashboard where you can schedule meetings.
- You should connect Zoom to your Office 365 calendar. Click Connect to Calendar and Contact Service.
- Click Office 365 and then click Next
- Click Authorize with OAuth 2.0 and then click Authorize
- Zoom will show that Office 365 is connected to Zoom, so when you make meetings they will appear on your Outlook calendar.